Do you know how to get the party started? Do you know how to make group games fun?
Hotel Laurena is currently seeking an Activity Coordinator.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Plan activities and events that appeals to various audiences of all ages.
- Organize diverse events or activities and seeing that they will run smoothly
- Be present for all events to participate and monitor guest satisfaction and safety
- Work to create events and get all necessary equipment
- Activity Coordinator may seek bands, Artists or may plan group or game activities
Coordinator need to encourage guests to attend or join activity and motivate them keeping them charged throughout the event. For instance, “Limbo night” or an offset event on the beach or at our famous Jerk Centre.
Coordinator needs to be able to speak clearly and passionately to guests, answer questions and keep them highly entertained.
To apply for position:
In Person @ Hotel Laurena, Hillsborough
Fill out application and include brief description telling us a little about yourself and why we should hire you to join our team
Apply by Email
Please email Janineleonforte@yahoo.com Please include “Activity Coordinator”
in subject line.
Hotel Carriacou Laurena, is searching for an experience bartender who is familiar with the wide variety of drink recipes and can deliverhigh levels of quality customer service.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Monitoring the cash flow at the bar and performing our whole goal inventories at the end of each night, to help maintain proper inventory.
- Ability to maintain an accurate cash drawer as well as being able to account for any discrepancies at close out.
- Keep and efficient work pace that keeps customers at the bar satisfied at all times.
- Maintain a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having been removed.
- Check patron’s identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for the consumption of alcohol beverages.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work under pressure
If you would like to apply for this position,
By Email: Forward resume to: email@example.com
By Phone: 1 (877) 755-4386 Ext 410
- Check all appliances are in working order
- Clean and sanitize restroom
- Removal of soiled linens, towelsetc. and replaced
- Offer laundry service to guests
- Restock any supplies
- Respond to guest requests promptly and in a friendly manner
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- Maintain all areas in which you are assigned to in a clean and sanitary condition at all times
- Maintain a positive attitude with guests
- Be able to follow directions
- Introduce yourself to your guests in you assigned rooms
- Come to work neat and presentable
To apply for this position,
Please send resume to: booking@hotelcarriacou,com
Or call:1 473-443-8759 ext 410
Front Desk Agent
- Greet guests upon check in
- Manage registration process
- Take identification
- Handle check in and check outs appropriately
- Handle hotel switchboard
- Provide guests with keys, call for bellboys and introduce to housekeeping attendant designated to room
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Provide guests with directions around the hotel
- Inform guests of their ability to upgrade current room
- Refer guests to hotel management to resolve any issues or complaints
- Have an outgoing, professional and friendly demeanor at all times
- Light bookkeeping skills
- Responsible for taking all payments both cc as well as cash
To apply for this upcoming position,
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org *Please attach current photo*
By Phone: 1 473-433-8759/1 877 755-4386 ext. 410